WWE Ticket Giveaway 2023 – Official Rules
WWE Ticket Giveaway – Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. The WWE Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Paducah Television Operations LLC (“KBSI”). This Promotion is only offered in the following counties Alexander, IL; Franklin, IL; Gallatin, IL; Hamilton, IL; Hardin, IL; Jackson, IL; Jefferson, IL; Johnson, IL; Massac, IL; Perry, IL; Pope, IL; Pulaski, IL; Saline, IL; Union, IL; Williamson, IL; Ballard, KY; Caldwell, KY; Calloway, KY; Carlisle, KY; Crittenden, KY; Fulton, KY; Graves, KY; Hickman, KY; Livingston, KY; Lyon, KY; McCracken, KY; Marshall, KY; Bollinger, MO; Butler, MO; Cape Girardeau, MO; Carter, MO; Dunklin, MO; Madison, MO; Mississippi, MO; New Madrid, MO; Pemiscot, MO Perry, MO; Reynolds, MO; Ripley, MO; Scott, MO; Ste. Genevieve, MO; St. Francis, MO; Stoddard, MO; Wayne, MO; Lake, TN; Obion, TN and Weakley, TN.(the “Promotion Area”).
3. Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. KBSI shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed, including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, eligibility, winner selection and verification and prize restrictions, and all of its decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address per day.
5. Promotion begins on August 21, 2023 and ends on August 24, 2023. Final entry deadline is at 12:00 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 24, 2023. KBSI’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion. Drawings to determine winners will be held on August 24, 2023.
6. At the time of entry, all participants must be at least eighteen (18) years old and legal residents of the Promotion Area (defined above).
7. Employees of KBSI and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings or children) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win.
8. Prizes (3): The Prize for each of the drawings on August 24, 2023 will be three (3) family (4) packs of tickets to see WWE Live Saturday Night Main Events at the Show Me Center on August 26, 2023. Approximate Retail Value per ticket: $40.
9. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received for each drawing.
10. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with any prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any).
11. Any portion of any prize not used by any winner is forfeit and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. No prize may be redeemable for cash, sold, bartered, auctioned, transferred or substituted except that KBSI in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary, to the extent permitted by law. Any such changes will be announced.
12. All prizes being offered are provided “as is.” Merchandise prizes carry no warranty other than that offered by manufacturers. KBSI has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Other restrictions apply.
13. Entries will be accepted beginning August 21, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. and ending Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. CT (the “Entry Period”). To enter, you must visit https://www.kbsi23.com/community/contests and follow the instructions to complete an Official Entry Form with all required entry information, which may include name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and age or date of birth. Nonwinning entries will carry forward to subsequent drawings during the Promotion Period.
14. To be eligible for the drawing, all entries must be received by KBSI no later than 12:00 p.m. CT on August 24, 2023. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by KBSI. KBSI will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
15. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address per day. Additional entries received from any such person or email address thereafter will be void. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest or sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries submitted by that participant.
16. Entries must include a valid e-mail address for the participant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address used for entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the relevant Internet access provider, online
service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the corresponding domain.
17. Participants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by KBSI. KBSI is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. KBSI reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of KBSI and will not be returned or acknowledged.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
19. On August 24, 2023, or within a reasonable time thereafter, KBSI or its designee will randomly choose four (4) names from all timely and correct entries received for such drawing. Subject to verification of eligibility, the persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the winners.
20. KBSI will contact each potential winner in accordance with the information supplied to KBSI on his or her Official Entry Form. Each winner may be required to present valid photo identification, signed affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability release, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents to KBSI no later than five (5) days after initial notification. KBSI in its sole discretion may allow transmission of verification documents via email.
21. In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by KBSI within twenty-four (24) hours from initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, (d) or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, KBSI in its discretion may disqualify that individual and, an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Any alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. One (1) alternate drawing will be attempted. If an eligible winner for a particular prize after one (1) alternate drawing, no further drawings will be conducted for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
22. Upon verification of eligibility and in KBSI’s sole discretion, the names of winners may be posted on KBSI‘s website.
23. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award KBSI the right to publicize his or her name, photograph (including the use and appearance of winner’s photograph on KBSI’s web page), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
24. Participants agree that KBSI, Community News Media LLC, their subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, distributors, retailers, franchisees, officers, directors, employees and related persons and the advertising and promotional agencies of each of these (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by KBSI by the deadlines stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the announcement of the prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion, or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials; (f) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry; (g) are not responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (h) are released from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part directly or indirectly, from participating in the Promotion (in whole or in part), the use (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion, and the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize.
25. RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR
RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO THE PRIZE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF PRIZE OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROMOTION OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROMOTION. RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL.
26. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY RELATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, REDEMPTION, USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, USE BY A RELEASED PARTY OF ANY ENTRY, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST A RELEASED PARTY.
27. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
28. KBSI reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion or any part thereof, in the event that KBSI determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond KBSI’s control. In such an event, KBSI will select the winners by conducting a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as KBSI, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
29. KBSI reserves the right to disqualify any participant from further participation in the Promotion if KBSI concludes, in its sole discretion, that such participant (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or
(c) has acted towards any other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner.
30. KBSI reserves the right to pursue any and all civil remedies against any person who attempts to defraud or tamper with this Promotion. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by KBSI to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND KLKN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
31. All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules and you agree to cooperate with KBSI concerning verification and/or auditing. If verification activity or an audit evidences non-compliance of an entry or participant with the Official Rules as determined by KBSI in its sole discretion, KBSI reserves the right to disqualify that entry and/or participant from the Promotion at any time. All references to any participant’s status as a “winner” are subject to verification and/or auditing by KBSI.
32. KBSI reserves the right to correct typographical or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, KBSI reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
33. By entering the Promotion, participants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any
and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
34. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants or KBSI in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Missouri.
35. All participants expressly agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and further consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
36. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
WINNERS’ LIST/OFFICIAL RULES
37. For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners’ List, visit https://www.kbsi23.com or mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WWE Ticket Giveaway c/o KBSI, 806 Enterprise Street, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703, specifying either “Winners’ List” or “Official Rules Request.” Winners’ List will be available after September 1, 2023.
38. Any third party trademarks herein are used solely for purposes of prize identification. Owners of such trademarks have not sponsored, endorsed or authorized this Promotion or their respective products or services