Home destroyed by fire in Qulin, MO

QULIN, Mo. (KBSI) – A Qulin man lost his home to a fire Monday afternoon.

The man arrived home at about 3:30 p.m. and found his manufactured home engulfed in flames.

Fire crews were immediately notified and arrived at the scene around 3:50 p.m.

During the fire the man tried to save some personal items as volunteers helped to put out the fire.

The central heating unit malfunction is believed to be the fire’s cause.

Two of the man’s pets perished in the fire and no one else was injured.

Categories: News