Graves County Sheriff’s Office hosts 5th Annual Cram the Cruiser
GRAVES COUNTY, Ky. (KBSI) – The Graves County Sheriff’s Office’ 5th annual Cram the Cruiser continues through Nov. 28.
The sheriff’s office is partnering with Graves County Dollar General Stores.
They will collect non-perishable food items for the Mayfield-Graves County Need Line and Food Pantry and toys for the Community Christmas Connection.
A sheriff’s office cruiser will be parked at the following Dollar General locations on the following days. They will be unlocked so they can be crammed with donations.
New and unopened non-perishable food items (requested items: canned foods, soup, chili, cereal, oatmeal and crackers), and toys can be dropped in the cruiser at each of the Dollar General stores. Deputies will deliver the items to those in need through the Food Pantry/Need Line and the Community Christmas Connection.
- 3465 SR 303: November 1 and November 2
- 920 Paducah Rd-Next to Dairy Queen: Nov. 3 & Nov. 4
- Fancy Farm: November 5 and November 6
- 1515 West Broadway: November 7 and 8
- Farmington: November 9 and November 10
- Symsonia: November 11 and November 12
- Wingo: November 13 and November 14
- Lynnville: November 15 and November 16
- KY 408 & US 45 North: November 17 and November 18
- 3854 SR 45 North (US 45 & Hunt Road): November 19 and 20
- 212 SR 58 East: November 21 and November 22
- Water Valley: November 25 and November 26
- Cuba Road & Farthing Street: November 27 and November 28