MO Department of Agriculture offers holiday gift boxes
(KBSI) – The Missouri Grown program will offer holiday gift boxes for a third Christmas season. Each box is filled with nine unique food and home products from small agribusinesses across Missouri.
This is the third year for the program. Up to 500 holiday gift boxes are available.
The 2022 Missouri Grown Holiday Gift Box includes:
- Long Grain White Rice from Castor River Farms, Dexter, Mo.
- Competition Meat Rub from Daniel’s Bar-B-Q Sauces LLC, Greenwood, Mo.
- Dryer Ball from Heartfelt Alpaca Creations, Columbia, Mo.
- Beef Jerky Snack Stick from Kopp Farm to Table Beef, Gerald, Mo.
- Ozark Sweet & Tangy Dill Pickles from Ozark Pickle Pantry, Camdenton, Mo.
- Original BBQ Sauce from Show-Me Bar-B-Q Sauce, LLC, Rocheport, Mo.
- Wood Fire Roasted Pistachios from Tastachios, Kirkwood, Mo.
- Road Trip Fruit Spread from The Berry Nutty Farm, Independence, Mo.
- Cherry Tobacco Bar Soap from Tunetti Natural Soap, Fair Play, Mo.
Buyers can send a gift box directly to friends and family through the Missouri Grown purchasing platform at MissouriGrownUSA.com.
Boxes are $50 each, plus shipping.
For orders of 10 boxes or more, buyers should contact the Missouri Grown team directly to coordinate shipments.
Buyers can also pick up boxes at the Department headquarters office in Jefferson City.